Compliance with O.Reg 364/20
How Santha Health Chek makes it easy and effective
Ontario Regulation 364/20
On September 25, 2020, the Ontario government mandated that all businesses and organizations must be in compliance with O.Reg 364/20 by implementing health screening for all employees and select visitors. Ontario amended O. Reg 364/20 Rules for Areas in Stage 3 under the Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act
The Santha Health Chek is a quick and easy method for all employees, visitors
Our reporting package provides you
CASE STUDY: COVID Contact Risk Factor in the Workplace
Trova con chi scopare gratis cagliari. Diventare cornuto donne sesso cagliari con spy sex lesbo incontri donne per. Annunci gratuiti per chi vuole cercare e trovare incontri nella tua città. Donna cerca uomo, gli annunci di donne in cerca di sesso a cagliari connesse da poco. Cagliari - paginelucirosse. Ragazza non mercenaria cagliari. Annunci personali di donna cerca uomo a cagliari. https://autookay.it/cagliari-sesso-donne-mature-sesso-per-1628361417-di-buxayu-donne-cerca-in
In this case study the names and dates have been changed but the time duration has been maintained. ProCo is a professional services
The graphic below provides the detailed organizational impact of one employee visiting a local restaurant where a positive case was confirmed. Peter, the impacted employee, visits a local restaurant on Sept 9th, returns to work on Sept 16th, and is contacted by Public Health on Sept 18th that he may have contacted a positive case during the restaurant dinner on Sept 9th. In total, 14 employees, 7 visitors, and 2 of 3
The HR Manager immediately implemented the ProCo COVID safety plan and used the Santha Health Chek as follows:
- Ran the contact tracing report for Peter since Sept 9th and determined his workplace contacts and zones
- Ran the contact tracing report for Jill, Mary, and Prem (Peter’s workplace contacts)
- Determined that Peter and his first-degree contacts met a total of 10 co-workers and 5 visitors from the 17th to the 28th
- Reviewed compliance reports for any missed reports (no missed reports)
- Notified the office manager. The impacted zones were immediately vacated, current occupants followed hygiene procedures, and the zones were sanitized overnight
- Notified the impacted ProCo employees and implemented the COVID safety plan procedures
- Provided contact information of the visitors to public health and notified the visitors directly
- Prepared and delivered appropriate communication to all staff
Conclusion & Results
From one personal contact with a positive case, 14 employees and 7 visitors experienced a COVID risk factor. ProCo was prepared with a COVID Safety Plan and implemented Santha Health Chek.
Santha provided the detailed information to enable an effective and timely response to manage infection risk and business continuity risk.
For less than $10 per day, ProCo received the following results:
- Within 4 minutes the HR Manager was able to generate the necessary contact tracing reports
- All impacted employees and visitors were contacted the same day
- Workplace sanitization was completed within 24 hours, the impacted zones were reopened, and nonimpacted zones remained open
- Employees and visitors appreciated that a targeted rapid-response system was in place to manage the infection risk.
Click here to learn more, live chat, join a webinar, or schedule a customized demo.
We can replace your paper-based system and provide the power of a digital solution.
Santha’s digital health screening and contact tracing will protect your employees, your reputation, and your business.
More From Our Blog
As employees and customers begin enjoying the reopening of businesses, business owners need to take precautions and necessary steps to ensure workplace safety. We have put together a checklist of best practices for businesses to consult to ensure optimal health safety of their employees and customers.
As the City of Toronto enters Stage 2 of reopening, business owners are looking for guidance on how to safely reopen while ensuring customer and employee safety.
The journey to this point has been long and arduous, but commerce is finally returning.